Thursday 13 June 2013

Who is / What is MoaCWS?

MoaCWS:- Memoirs of a Corporate Wage Slave

I'm arguably middle-aged, depending on which definition you look at; the US Census lists it as 35-44 and 45-54, while Oxford English dictionary lists it as "The period of life between young adulthood and old age, now usually regarded as between about forty-five and sixty." Psychologists say it's from around 40 to 65. So on that there's no clear agreement.

Now, where was, oh, yes, I'm arguably middle aged, but distinctly a corporate middle management wave slave (hence the title).

This is my first real foray in to blogging, my aim is to NOT blog about the everyday humdrum boringness or whinges, but to comment on news items with my own thoughts, make observations on people in general, and maybe post a few articles here and there from my own hobbies - yes, despite the commute and the 9-5, I do spend some time doing fun things ... well, they're fun for me.

I will note that it's possible that my views may not be politically correct, so ... well, you have been warned. Read at your peril.

No comments:

Post a Comment